We’re here to help keep you connected
We recognize the financial impact many of our customers have been facing. We’re here to partner with and help our customers with flexible payment arrangements and other assistance options. For example, customers who had past-due accounts of $75 or more as of October 15, 2021, are being set up on an automatic 6-month payment arrangement to give more time to pay. So, if you are behind on your energy bill and have a past-due balance or become past-due we want to help keep you connected.
How you can avoid disconnectionIf you have a past-due balance and are not currently on a payment arrangement, you can avoid potential disconnection if:
- Your past-due balance is under $300
- You pay enough to get your past-due balance under $300
- You pay 50% of your total outstanding balance due, which combines your current amount due and your past amount due
- You set up a payment arrangement (check eligibility)
If you are currently on a payment arrangement, you can avoid potential disconnection if:
- You pay the payment arrangement amount due and your current changes for electricity by your bill due date
- You make your payment arrangement installment by your bill due date to keep the arrangement active
If you need a longer payment arrangement, please contact us and we will work together on a solution that works for you and your budget.
Flexible payment arrangements
Our flexible payment arrangements give customers who are struggling to pay their energy bill additional time to get caught up. Some things to know about payment arrangements.
- Payment arrangements allow customers more time to pay their energy bill by dividing the payments over a set amount of time.
- Customers who have a past-due balance of $75 or more on their energy bill qualify for a payment arrangement.
- You will be responsible for paying the full payment arrangement amount due and your current charges for electricity by your bill due date. Here is a sample of what your bill may look like.
- You can set up payment arrangements online ranging from one month to 12 months.
- If you are unable to pay your payment arrangement amount by the bill due date, your payment arrangement will be broken. This means your account is eligible for disconnection, if you are past-due more than $300. But don’t worry, contact us and we will work with you to set up a new payment arrangement, if needed.
If you have additional questions, please call us at 602-371-7607 (800-253-9409), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.