We’re here to help keep you connected
We recognize the financial impact many of our customers have been facing and we’re here to partner with and help our customers with waived late fees through October 15, 2021, flexible payment arrangements and other assistance options. So, if you are behind on your energy bill and have a past due balance or become past due we want to help to keep you connected.
How you can avoid disconnection
If you have a past due balance and are not currently on a payment arrangement, you can avoid potential disconnection if:
- Your past due balance is under $300
- You pay enough to get your past due balance under $300
- You pay 50% of your total outstanding balance due, which combines your current amount due and your past amount due
- You set up a payment arrangement
If you are currently on a payment arrangement, you can avoid potential disconnection if:
- You pay the full payment arrangement amount due and your current charges due by your bill due date
- You make a partial payment and contact us to set up a new payment arrangement
Flexible payment arrangements
Our flexible payment arrangements give customers who are struggling to pay their energy bill additional time to get caught up. Some things to know about payment arrangements:
- Payment arrangements allow customers more time to pay their energy bill by dividing the payments over a set amount of time.
- Customers who have an outstanding balance of $75 or more on their energy bill qualify for a payment arrangement.
- You will be responsible for paying the full payment arrangement amount due and your current charges due by your bill due date. Here is a sample of what your bill may look like.
- If you are unable to pay your current amount due or payment arrangement amount due, your payment arrangement will be broken. This means your account is eligible for disconnection, if you owe $300 or more. But don’t worry, contact us and we will work with you to set up a new payment arrangement, if needed.
You can make payment arrangements ranging from one month to 12 months online. If you have additional questions, please call us at 602-371-7607 (800 -253-9409), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.