Log in to pay your bill
Pay without logging in
Always on the go?
Pay your bill quickly using our free, convenient mobile app. Payments using checking and savings accounts are free. There is a small convenience fee for credit or debit cards, PayPal and Venmo. All payments post immediately.
The app also allows you to track your energy use and keep an eye on any outages that might affect you.
Pay in person
Pay with cash at popular retail stores: Walmart, Fry’s Food Store, CVS Pharmacy, ACE Cash Express or several local convenience stores. There is a convenience fee of $1.99 for cash.
Located inside retail locations, our kiosks offer a convenient way to pay with cash. There is a convenience fee of $1.99 for cash at most locations. Select locations have no fee for cash payments and are noted below.
Here are our kiosk locations:
- Food City - 1450 N Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ
- Food City - 1005 N Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ
- Food City - 2709 W Van Buren St Phoenix, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Food City - 3202 E Greenway Rd Phoenix, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Buckeye Town Hall - 530 E Monroe, Buckeye, AZ
- Buckeye Municipal Court - 21749 W Yuma Rd, Buckeye, AZ
Outside Metro Phoenix
- Food City - 1162 E Florence Blvd Casa Grande, AZ
- Food City - 1501 E Highway 89A Cottonwood, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Food City - 1300 San Antonio Ave, Douglas, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Bashas - 142 E. Highway 260, Payson, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Save Money Market - 420 W Main St, Superior, AZ
- Bashas - Highway 160 and 264, Tuba City, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Food City - 2600 W 16th St, Yuma, AZ
- Food City - 1240 W 8th St, Yuma, AZ
Pay by cash, check or money order at CheckFreePay locations with no fee. It may take up to two business days for your payment to be posted to your APS account.