Click the Español link on any page to view the page in Spanish.Please note: not all pages are available in Spanish at this time.
Stay safe from scams
There have been recent reports of our customers being targeted by scammers. Learn what to look out for. aps.com/scams
How Can We Help You Today?
If you have questions about your services, we’re here to help. Our convenient self-service options, live chat and customer care representatives can assist you in finding the answers you need.
Give Us a Call
The following phone lines are open 24/7:
(602) 371-7171 or (800) 253-9405
(602) 371-7607 or (800) 253-9409
(602) 371-6555 or (866) 776-0445
(602) 371-5775 or (800) 659-2975
(602) 371-3680 or (855) 688-2437
The teams listed below are available weekdays from 7:30am to 5pm:
(602) 371-6767 or (800) 253-9407
(602) 216-0318 or (800) 659-8148
Reach Out Via Live Chat, Mail or Email
Live chat is available between 7am and 7pm on weekdays. Homeowners can connect with an APS representative in minutes to discuss their account, billing, energy usage and more. For assistance with solar, business or construction questions, please contact a customer care representative over the phone.
Email us any time, and we’ll strive to respond within three business days. Due to the high volume of emails we receive, we suggest calling us or using live chat if you need more immediate assistance.
You can mail personal checks, cashier's checks and valid money orders to:
PO Box 37812
Boone, IA 50037-0812
Please include your 10-digit APS account number on your payment.
Please send all other written mail inquiries to:
PO Box 53933
Phoenix, AZ 85072-3933
Explore Self-Service Options
• Make an online payment
• Start, stop or move service
• Send a document to APS
• Set up a Payment Arrangement
• Get information about power outages
• View service plan information
• Learn about bill assistance programs