What is Project SHARE? It's short for Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy. And it provides emergency energy bill assistance to those facing severe financial hardship in partnership with The Salvation Army.
Need bill assistance?
If you find yourself in a crisis situation and are unable to pay your energy bill, you may qualify for up to $300 assistance through SHARE. Assistance is limited to just one grant per year, per recipient. For assistance, contact your local Salvation Army office.
Program Guidelines for Project SHARE
- There is no age or income criteria for this program
- You must provide proof of unexpected decrease in income or higher bills
- You can receive up to $300.00 in a twelve-month period and assistance can be provided every other year
- All fees under $70.00 are covered, except for same day order fees, transfers from write-off account and deposit fees
- Verification of payment arrangement amounts and deferred payment amounts are needed for qualification