If you find yourself in a financial crisis and need temporary energy bill assistance, you can receive up to $300 through our partnership with The Salvation Army’s Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy (SHARE) program. Or, if you’d like to help someone in need, you can donate to Project SHARE.
See If You Qualify Today
Project SHARE Program Guidelines
- There is no age or income criteria for this program.
- You must provide proof of unexpected decrease in income or higher bills.
- You can receive up to $300.00 in a 12-month period.
- You can also reapply for assistance every other year.
- Funds received through Project SHARE can be used to cover utility fees under $70, except for same-day order fees, transfers from a write-off account and deposit fees.
- Verification of Payment Arrangements and/or deferred payment amounts is required.