• You have broken a payment arrangement more than one time in a 90-day period.
• You have broken four or more payment arrangements in a 12-month period.
• You are enrolled in Budget Billing.
• You have an outstanding balance less than $75.
• You are receiving your final APS bill.
• Your last APS bill payment did not go through due to insufficient funds in your bank account.
If you are attempting to make an online payment arrangement and are told you do not qualify, please call us at 602-371-7607 (800 -253-9409), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we can help.
If you are unable to pay your amount due – which includes your payment arrangement and your current charges for electricity – please contact us. We will work with you to set up a new payment arrangement if needed. If you do not contact us and don’t make your payment, your payment arrangement will be considered broken. This means your account is eligible for disconnection, if you have a past due balance of $300 or more.
If you have broken three or more payment arrangements in the past 12 months, in order to get a new payment arrangement, you will need to:
1) Pay at least 25% of your past due balance (up to $500 or $250 if you are enrolled in the Energy Support program), plus your current charges for electricity. Please contact us if you need help figuring out the amount you will need to pay.
2) Once your payment is made, call us at 602-371-7607 to set up a new payment arrangement.
You can make payment arrangements ranging from one month to 12 months online. If you have additional questions, please call us at 602-371-7607 (800 -253-9409), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.