We can be reached by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 602-371-7171 in the Phoenix area, or 800-253-9405. Business customers may call 602-371-6767 in the Phoenix area, or 800-253-9407.
We collect personal information you provide, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, survey responses, site activations, and the email address of those who seek to communicate with us via email. We also collect other information that you choose to provide on the Sites, such as information about your home.
If you contact us, request customer service, or otherwise provide us with information about yourself, we will maintain records of your correspondence. This may include any of your questions, comments, or suggestions.
If you create an account on the Sites, we collect information about your use of our services. For example, to process payments, we may require information such as your name, amount of payment, (bank account information, including account numbers, routing numbers), your address and similar information. Other information that we collect includes your transaction history, payment history, and account status.
We or those acting on our behalf may automatically collect certain information about your visits to our Sites, including your IP address, browser type, access times, and the pages you request.
We may also collect technical data and related information obtained from your device, such as the type of device you use, your device’s unique Device ID, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and information about the way you use our Sites.
We may also collect information about your location and the location of your device. However, location functionality will not be activated unless you consent, via opt-in, to allow such functionality of the App to be used on your device.
Cookies enable us to provide our Sites, such as facilitating access to different aspects of your account across our Sites, to understand how our Sites are being used, to improve your web browsing experience, and to personalize your experience.
Some content or applications on the Sites may be provided by third parties, including advertising companies, ad networks and servers, analytics companies, and application providers. We may also offer social media widgets and features, as explained in greater detail in the “Social Network Account Data” section.
You may also opt out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Please note that opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out all advertising. You may continue to receive generic ads while visiting our Sites and elsewhere online, or personalized advertisements from third parties that do not participate in the programs mentioned above.
The Sites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals, and as such we do not alter our data practices upon receipt of such a signal.
APS may use the information we receive or collect for a number of purposes, including for example to:
- Provide you with the products or services that you request;
- Operate, maintain, and improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the Sites or our products and services;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Notify you about updates to our Sites or the products or services that you obtain from us;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Contact you for informational or marketing purposes;
- Prevent fraud or other illegal activities;
- Comply with applicable laws and APS’s corporate reporting obligations; or
- Conduct other internal business purposes.
We may share your information with third parties, including:
- To a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us;
- With other companies that perform certain business-related services on behalf of APS (“Vendors”) including, for example, communicating with you or payment collection;
- To support auditing, compliance, reporting, and corporate governance functions;
- To comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes;
- To respond to requests from law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts as allowed by or to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or business, or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation; or
- When you explicitly consent to the disclosure of your information to a third party.
We strive to make the Sites secure by implementing an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls. But, information transmitted via the Internet and mobile platform channels is not always secure. Also, it may be possible for an unauthorized person to gain access to information about you notwithstanding our use of security measures. Therefore, please note that you enter information in the Sites at your own risk.
APS accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from your transmissions of data, the use of email or their attachments, or for any viruses or errors or delays in the contents that result from such email and data transmissions.
If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us in the future, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will opt out you out of future marketing efforts consistent with applicable law. APS reserves the right to contact you should it become necessary for administrative purposes.
Correcting Your Information
Upon request, we may correct inaccurate contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address.
Our Sites are general audience sites not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to promptly delete that information.
Our Sites may include social media plugins and widgets (“Features”). These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Sites, the date and time of your visit, and other browser- and device-related information whether or not you are logged into the relevant social media account. If you are logged into the relevant social media account, this data may be associated with your user name and may be used by the parties providing such Features for advertising purposes. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media networks whose Features are included on the Site. Please see these policies for more information about the collection and use of your information by these Features.