Additional Crisis Bill Assistance funding available
Eligible customers can get up to $1,000 a year to cover their APS bill.
- Energy Support Program: Customers may qualify for a 25% discount on their monthly energy bills.
- Energy Support with Medical Program: If you or someone in your home has a life-threating illness or uses critical medical equipment that requires electricity, you may qualify for a 35% discount on your energy bill.
• Financial Help for Rent: The Arizona Department of Economic Security’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) provides qualified customers with up to $3,500 per month to help pay past-due, current or future months’ rent. Funds are subject to availability. See if you qualify.
• Financial Help for Mortgage & Utility: The Arizona Department of Housing’s Homeowners Assistance Fund (HAF) provides qualified customers with up to $25,500 in lifetime mortgage and utility assistance. Check Eligibility
• Weatherization: You may qualify for free energy-efficient home improvements, such as extra insulation and A/C maintenance, to help you save energy and money. Learn More
• 2-1-1 Arizona: The 2-1-1 state program serves as Arizona’s main hotline for health and human services information. Dial 211 to find community agencies and resources in your area that can assist you with paying your energy bills. Learn More
Stay Cool with Heat-Relief Programs
Arizona summers bring high temperatures that put families without reliable housing or air conditioning at risk. We’ve partnered with local organizations to provide heat relief assistance to our most vulnerable customers.
Look Out for Friends, Neighbors and Relatives
APS Online Learning Program
With so many options, it can be difficult to find the right assistance program for your needs. Through a series of quick, informative videos, the APS Online Learning Program provides an overview of all programs available for qualified customers, plus expert tips to help you save energy and money. You can also download our Participant Workbook to follow along, take notes and keep all the information handy in one place.