1. You must be an APS customer and your connected thermostat must be installed in your home in APS service territory.
2. Your smart thermostat(s) must have been purchased and activated after December 31, 2017.
3. Your thermostat must be new; refurbished or used smart thermostats are not eligible.
4. Credit amounts are limited to one thermostat per AC system (up to 5 systems per home).
1. NOTE: If you have more than one system and want to apply for your second or subsequent credit, and you have a qualified Lux, Honeywell, Radio Thermostat, ecobee or Sensi thermostat, email email@example.com
for assistance. If you are installing more than one qualified Nest, Vivint, or Alarm.com thermostat, any additional thermostat you set up will be automatically submitted for additional credit(s).
2. Smart thermostat(s) must be connected to the internet and be registered online with the manufacturer.