Change your due date to suit your schedule and have more control when your monthly payment is due
• Your due date could vary by a few days from one bill to the next.
• You can change your preferred due date once in a twelve month period.
• If a due date happens to fall on a weekend or holiday, your payment will be due the following business day.
• Your household must use a standard meter to participate.
• Preferred Due Date will apply to future bills only and not change the due date of any current balance.
Even better with AutoPay
Combine AutoPay and Preferred Due Date for ultimate peace of mind and control.