Stay Cool, Stay Safe
Tips turn into savings quicker than you think
Heat relief programs available to you
The high-heat days of summer are here, and we have partnered with local organizations to provide heat relief assistance for our most vulnerable populations.
Get money back with energy efficiency rebates
When you make improvements that make your home more energy efficient, two great things happen. You spend less on your monthly bills. And you get money back with rebates. That’s what they call a “win-win.”
For your safety, APS will be postponing 3rd party inspections until further notice. Once resumed, you may request an inspection at that time.
- How to prepare for, stay safe and keep informed during monsoon season
- Don't sweat summertime, APS is here to help keep you cool
- APS partners with community organizations to expand heat relief programs
- Jump start summer safety this Memorial Day weekend with these tips
- APS is here to help customers stay comfortable and connected
- Looking to save on your energy bill? Give precooling a try
- APS is here to help customers with support and resources
- APS offers power outage preparedness tips for summer emergencies