If you need to start, stop or move your service, consider it done. Just click on the appropriate link below and we'll get everything changed so you can get on to what's next.
Start service at your residential address
New home or additional service added to existing account
A few things to remember:
- Three business days – Please schedule service to start three business days in advance.
- Verify service area – To verify your new address is served by APS, view our service area map.
Things to note
- Start fee – An $8 plus tax service fee establishment charge will appear on your first bill.
- Account holder – Only the person(s) on the account or someone who has been appointed to act on your behalf may make changes to your service.
Other helpful tools
- Start business service – Use the Start service for business form.
- New construction – If you are building new construction or changing existing electric facilities, get your project started here.
Your advantages of starting service with us
Select a preferred due date to have more control when your monthly payment is due.
Register online to have access to all kinds of free and useful tools.
AutoPay and Budget Billing can help you manage your monthly payments.
Current server address is 10.0.5.229