Power of Giving Program
The Power of Giving Program makes it easy to lend a helping hand to friends, relatives and neighbors struggling to pay their APS energy bills. To contribute funds directly to the person’s account, all you need is their name and address. You don’t have to be an APS customer to participate, and your entire contribution will be applied to their account.
How to Donate
Mail in a Form & Check
- Download, print and complete the appropriate form below, then mail the form with a check or money order to the address listed on the form.
- To donate anonymously, mark the “Please keep my gift anonymous” checkbox on the form.
- Please allow up to 5 days after receipt for the contribution to appear on the account.
- Both you and the recipient will receive a letter or email confirming the payment.
Download Multiple Contribution Form
• The payment will be posted immediately. There is a small fee for credit card payments.
• The recipient will receive a letter or email confirming the payment. Please inform the advisor if you would like your gift to remain anonymous.
• Ask the person you are helping to add you as a guest role on their account. You can then sign in to make a payment on their behalf.
• Project SHARE is a great way to help others who are struggling to pay their bill. Your donation will help an Arizona family in need.