Start your business service
Start service at your business address
New business location or additional service added to existing account
A couple of things to remember:
- Schedule service date – If you're going to start service, please give us at least three business days' notice.
- Start fees – A $33 plus tax service establishment charge will appear on your first bill.
- Service area – To verify your new address is served by APS, view our service area map.
- Account holder or authorized agent – Only the person(s) on the account, company officers or someone who has been appointed to act on behalf of the business may make changes to your service.
- Use the Start your residential service form to start service in your personal name.
- If you are building new construction or changing existing electric facilities, get your project started here.
Your advantages of starting service with us