Click the Español link on any page to view the page in Spanish.Please note: not all pages are available in Spanish at this time.
Start your business service
If you need to start your service, consider it done. Just click continue below and we'll get everything changed so you can get on to what's next.
Start service at your business address
New business location or additional service added to existing account
A few things to remember:
- Three business days – Please schedule service to start three business days in advance.
- Verify service area – To verify your new address is served by APS, view our service area map.
Things to note
- Account holder or authorized agent – Only the person(s) on the account, company officers or someone who has been appointed to act on behalf of the business may make changes to your service.
Other helpful tools
- Start residential service - Use the Start your residential service form to start service in your personal name.
- New construction - If you are building new construction or changing existing electric facilities, get your project started here.
Your advantages of starting service with us
Select a preferred due date to choose when your bill is due to help with cash flow.
Register online to have access to all kinds of free and useful tools.
AutoPay and Budget Billing can help you manage your monthly payments.