Get more than peace of mind:
- We'll automatically deduct your monthly payment from the payment method of your choice on your due date. Choose to automatically pay from your bank account with no fee. Or choose to enroll in AutoPay with a credit or debit card, PayPal, Venmo or Amazon Pay. A convenience fee of $2.65 per transaction applies. (The fee is charged by our third-party payment processing vendors. APS receives no portion of this fee.)
- If you’re registered on aps.com, you’ll be able to find your current and previous bills on your online account to securely view or print them.
- Registered aps.com users will also receive an email each month with the amount and the date in advance so there are no surprises.
- You can update your payment information or notification preferences online anytime.
- If needed, you can use our "pause" feature to stop the AutoPay withdrawal up to 1 business day before the due date, but then you must make your payment by the due date using another method. Your AutoPay will automatically start again for your next bill.
- If you have more than one account number, you’ll need to set up AutoPay for each account individually.
- For more details, please review the AutoPay Terms & Conditions.
Even better with Preferred Due Date
Combine Preferred Due Date and AutoPay for ultimate peace of mind and control.