Explore Alert Options
- Usage Threshold – Energy usage reaches an amount you set.
- On-Peak Threshold – On-peak usage reaches an amount you set.
- Demand Threshold – Demand usage reaches an amount you set.
- Bill Amount – Estimated bill charges reach an amount you set.
- Payment Reminder – Four days before due date if payment hasn’t been received.
- Payment Not Received – Payment has not been received by your due date.
- Outage Alerts – Estimated time of restoration, updates and when power is restored.
Keeping You Informed During an Outage
Customers with an active text-enabled mobile number or email are automatically enrolled to receive outage alerts via text or email. Sign in at aps.com to manage your outage alert preferences. If you do not have an online account, view “Managing APS Text Alerts” below.