Click the Español link on any page to view the page in Spanish.Please note: not all pages are available in Spanish at this time.
Ways to pay
Online payment options
Pay with bank account
Pay with debit or credit card
Enroll in AutoPay and each month, your payment will be automatically withdrawn from the payment method of your choice on your due date.
Now we’ve added a credit or debit card payment option in addition to using your bank account. There is no fee for bank account. A convenience fee of $2.65 per transaction applies for credit/debit card.
Pay your bill quickly using our free, convenient mobile app. Payments using checking and savings accounts are free. There is a small convenience fee for credit or debit card, PayPal, Venmo or Amazon Pay. All payments post immediately.
The app also allows you to track your energy use and keep an eye on any outages that might affect you.
Phone & mail payment options
Pay with a phone call
You can make a payment using a checking or savings account for free. If you’d like to use a credit or debit card, PayPal, Venmo or Amazon Pay, there is a $2.65 convenience fee*. All payments post immediately, and you can save your payment information for future transactions.
*fee applies to every $750 towards a residential account or $5,000 towards a business account
Pay by mail
P.O. BOX 37812
Boone, IA 50037-0812
Payments post in 3-5 days
In person payment options
Pay with cash at popular retail stores: Walmart, Fry’s Food Store, CVS Pharmacy, ACE Cash Express or several local convenience stores. To find the payment location closest to you, click either link below to search by zip code.
CheckFreePay® Locations ($1.75 convenience fee for cash payment)
New! We’ve added more locations, including outside the metro Phoenix area, such as Eloy, Kearny and Somerton. Find several CheckFreePay locations with no fee for cash payment here.
Find a CheckFreePay® location
MoneyGram® Locations ($1.95 convenience fee for cash payment)
Find additional retail locations near you through our third-party partner MoneyGram.
Find a MoneyGram® location
Located inside retail locations, our kiosks offer a convenient way to pay with cash. There is a third-party convenience fee of $1.50 for cash at most locations. Select locations have no fee for cash payments and are noted below.
- Food City - 1450 N Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ
- Buckeye Town Hall - 530 E Monroe, Buckeye, AZ
- Buckeye Municipal Court - 21749 W Yuma Rd, Buckeye, AZ
- Food City - 1005 N Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ
- Food City - 2709 W Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Food City - 3202 E Greenway Rd, Phoenix, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
Outside Metro Phoenix
- Food City - 1162 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ
- Food City - 1501 E Highway 89A, Cottonwood, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Chevron - 461 Pan American Ave, Douglas, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
Bashas - 2700 S Woodlands Village Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
Food City - 1020 Arizona Ave, Parker, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
Bashas - 142 E Highway 260, Payson, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Save Money Market - 420 W Main St, Superior, AZ
Bashas - 650 N Main St, Taylor, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Bashas - Highway 160 and 264, Tuba City, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
Bashas - 1001 S Chief Ave, Whiteriver, AZ
- Food City - 2600 W 16th St, Yuma, AZ
- Food City - 1240 W 8th St, Yuma, AZ
No-Fee Cash Payment Locations
Find several CheckFreePay locations with no fee for cash payment.See locations