If you find yourself in a crisis and need temporary energy bill assistance, you can receive up to $300 through our partnership with The Salvation Army’s Project SHARE program. Or, if you’d like to help someone in need, you can donate to Project SHARE.
¿Necesitas ayuda con el recibo?
Program Guidelines for Project SHARE
- There is no age or income criteria for this program
- You must provide proof of unexpected decrease in income or higher bills
- You can receive up to $300.00 in a twelve-month period and assistance can be provided every other year
- Assistance received through SHARE can be used to cover utility fees under $70.00, except for same-day order fees, transfers from write-off account and deposit fees
- Verification of payment arrangement amounts and deferred payment amounts are needed for qualification
Assistance program options
Power of Giving
Looking for a way to help on a personal level? You can contribute as little or as much as you would like towards the APS bill of a family member, friend, or neighbor. You do not have to be an APS customer yourself to participate, and your entire contribution will be applied to their account. If you don’t know their account number, that’s fine. Their name and address is all you need to help.