Start, stop or move your residential service
Start service at your residential address
New home or additional service added to existing account
A couple of things to remember:
- Schedule service date – If you're going to start service, please give us at least three business days' notice.
- Start fees – An $8 plus tax service establishment charge will appear on your first bill.
- Service area – To verify your new address is served by APS, view our service area map.
- Account holder – Only the person(s) on the account or someone who has been appointed to act on your behalf may make changes to your service.
- Use the Start business service form to start service for your business.
- If you are building new construction or changing existing electric facilities, get your project started here.
Select a preferred due date to have more control when your monthly payment is due.
Register online to have access to all kinds of free and useful tools.
AutoPay and Budget Billing can help you manage your monthly payments.