For rebate eligibility, have a participating contractor with the required diagnostic equipment complete your advanced ac tune-up.
· current aps residential customer
· ac unit or heat pump is at least 3 years old and 2 to 5 tons in size
· maximum of 5 units per home are eligible. rebate amount is per unit. (applies to whole-house heat pumps and ac systems)
· ductwork must be connected to ac equipment
· may be a package or split system (mini splits don’t qualify)
· results from the advanced ac tune-up are best when outdoor temperatures are 75 degrees or higher
· your ac unit or heat pump needs to be functional without any refrigerant leaks before the advanced AC tune-up can be completed; it does not help to tune up a unit that is leaking or has significant operational issues.
· your contractor may charge additional fees for cleaning the indoor coil or performing any repairs to get the equipment operating
· your contractor could charge a service call fee as a substitute for the tune-up charge if you do not repair refrigerant leaks or decline work necessary to get the unit running well enough for the diagnostic test
schedule a tune-up with a participating contractor
or call us at 602-371-3636 (phoenix area) or 888-890-9730 (outside Phoenix) for a free referral of up to 3 qualified contractors. All participating contractors are listed here