how it works
When you make a payment arrangement, your past due balance will be due on your next bill to allow you additional time to pay.
To be eligible for a payment arrangement your account must:
- have at least 6 months of service at your current location
- not have an existing payment arrangement (or a broken one in the last 2 months)
- not be enrolled in Budget Billing or AutoPay
- not be in the process of disconnection due to non-payment (or have a final bill)
- not have had your last payment returned by the bank