- proof of income is needed to be approved for the discount. When you mail in the application form you must include copies of income documents showing one month's income for the household.
If you, or a member of your household, receives public assistance from one of the agencies listed below, you can submit a copy of the award letter (or card) dated within the last year for your income verification.
your income documents will not be returned. Do NOT
send original documents. All documentation will be handled in a secure and confidential manner and will be destroyed after processing is complete.
- mail the application and income documentation to:
APS Energy Support Program (E-3)
340 W. 32nd Street
Yuma, AZ 85364
- Important: if you are printing your application from aps.com, please make sure that your printer does not cut off the crosshair and qr code markings at the top and bottom of the page. Your application cannot be processed without this information.
- applications submitted without copies of income documents and/or signatures of all account holders will be marked 'incomplete' and processing will be delayed or cancelled. Customer will be notified of incomplete applications.
- application processing takes approximately 30-45 days
- you must recertify each year and provide income documentation to maintain eligibility (we'll automatically send you the necessary paperwork)