minimal on-peak energy use
how it works
- the plan’s billed on an off-peak and on-peak basis
- off-peak hours are weekdays from 7 p.m. to noon and all day Saturday and Sunday, as well as 6 major holidays
- on-peak hours are weekdays from noon to 7 p.m.
- electricity used during off-peak hours is billed at a lower rate
holidays for 7 pm - noon plans
Holidays that are considered to be off-peak all day long:
- New Years Day (January 1)*
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)*
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)*
*If these holidays fall on a Saturday, the preceding Friday will be off-peak. If they fall on a Sunday, the following Monday will be off-peak.