Nonprofits within APS service territories may apply once annually through an online application process. Organizations may request funding for multiple events by submitting an all-inclusive application itemizing each event. Requests may include cash and in-kind services such as printing, trash boxes and video production.
Applications may be submitted throughout the year and organizations are notified of funding decisions within 40 days of applying. Requests submitted less that 8 weeks prior to an event may be rejected due to insufficient time to review.
APS will not accept unsolicited requests to support:
- Religious organizations, churches and programs that are purely denominational in purpose
- Private or family foundations
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status
- Sports teams or sporting programs
- Start-up organizations defined as a nonprofit whose ruling year has been granted by the IRS for less than three years
applications & budget templates
We apologize for any inconvenience, but there will be no access to the APS online application system from May 27 through June 16, 2015 because of a system upgrade.
During this time, organizations will be unable to apply for grants and APS staff will not have access to answer any inquiries regarding submissions. Applications that are started, but not submitted, by May 27th may be lost during the data transfer. We ask that you plan accordingly.
Thank you for your patience while we work to improve our system.
Applicants must use the APS budget templates to be considered for funding.
(sponsorships less than $1000 or inkind printing requests)